Located at the heart of CityCenter, the AAA Five Diamond ARIA Resort & Casino is a dramatic, yet graceful combination of striking architecture, impeccable hospitality and sustainable design. From the awe-inspiring lobby to the naturally-lit, spectacular public spaces, ARIA provides each guest with a truly unmatched experience. Described as a vertical city-within-a-city, CityCenter redefines the Las Vegas skyline with its unprecedented accommodations, arts, attractions, and amenities. ARIA's prime location within this urban destination provides ultimate access to the most exciting entertainment, nightlife and dining on The Strip. The modern design and architecture of the ARIA tower is is complemented by the 67-acre resort's upscale and lavish accommodations. ARIA features 4,004 guestrooms, including 568 suites featuring floor-to-ceiling windows offering magnificent views of the Las Vegas skyline. ARIA's tower is uniquely designed to deliver corner-window views from every guestroom and with ARIA's Leadership in Energy and Environmenta Design (LEED) Certification, the most technologically advanced guest rooms in Las Vegas. With more than 16 restaurants, the Spa at Aria featuring a 215,000 square-foot deck and world class shopping, ARIA Las Vegas has solidified its position as the city's newest and more environmentally friendly resort in Las Vegas. To view the details and availability of each Aria promo, just click on the promotion link itself to be taken to the official Aria Las Vegas website and rate calendar.
Aria Promotions & Sales Update: The Aria Las Vegas currently has (5) promotions and sales running. Book at the Aria today and receive a Complimentary View Upgrade as part of your stay with the Comp'd View Upgrade promotion. If you've always had a dream of taking laps in a race car, check out the Dream Racing Promo featuring luxurious accomodations at the Aria and also take some laps in a Ferrari F430 GT race car. Looking for something a bit more relaxing, the Aria also features a VIP promotion that includes a two-nights stay, free breakfast, free admission into the HAZE nightclub and a comp'd drink at the Gold Boutique nightclub and lounge. Foodies, don't forget to check out the Aria Food & Beverage Promo. 20% rooms plus $100 food and beverage credit. Fivegreat Aria promotions covering everything from race car driving to just chilling at the nightclub and enjoying everything Aria Las Vegas has to offer. Check out detailed information below on each promo and enjoy your stay at the Aria Las Vegas. (Update 3/18/13 - VegasCodes.com)
- This limited time Food & Beverage credit promo includes:
- 20% off luxurious accomodations at Aria Las Vegas.
- $100 Food & Beverage credit during your stay.
- Offer ends 4/15/13
- Promo Code: ZFBM13W
- Luxurious accomodations at the Aria Las Vegas.
- Complimentary view upgrade to take in the incredible Las Vegas skyline.
- Promotion ends 12-27-13
- Promo Code: ARMOL12
- Luxurious accomodations at the Aria Las Vegas.
- Experience the Ultimate Dream Racing Experience.
- Get behind the wheel of a Ferrari F430 GT race car.
- Promotion ends 6-30-13
- Promo Code: ADRMCNG
- Aria Golf Exclusive Offer
- Two nights deluxe AAA Award winning accomodations.
- 40% off Golf at select Walters Courses.
- Promotion ends 1-31-14
- Promo Code: ARGOLF12
- Aria Hotel was designed by the world-renowned firm Pelli Clarke Pelli Architects
- 4,004 guest rooms, including 568 suites
- An exhilarating casino floor designed to provide intimate gaming spaces
- 300,000 square feet of meeting and pre-function space
- Three primary pools with 50 cabanas, one adults-only pool retreat
- 16 restaurants and 10 bars and lounges, including a nightclub
- 80,000-square-foot, two-level spa and salon with 62 individual spa treatment rooms; 55 salon stations
- Full-service salon, barbershop, deluxe fitness room, group exercise studio, meditation and relaxation rooms, separate men's and women's spa with eucalyptus steam rooms and red wood saunas
- 1,800-seat theater housing Viva ELVIS™, a tribute to the life and musical legacy of Elvis Presley from Cirque du Soleil®
- ARIA has received LEED® Gold Certification from the U.S. Green Building Council
The unique layout of ARIA's casino floor allows guests to enjoy the energy and excitement of their favorite games in a more personal and intimate setting. For high-stakes players, exclusive salons offer high-limit slot and table games in private environments. With innovative technologies and unrivaled customer service, gaming exhilaration is exemplified in a new light at ARIA.
For a day of relaxation, The Spa & Salon at ARIA offers a complete menu of skincare, massage and hydrotherapy treatments and spa suites designed to accommodate couples' treatments, bachelorette parties or small group events. Guests can also enjoy the “Shio” salt room, relax on heated-stone ganbanyoku beds, or savor a quiet moment on the spa's co-ed balcony overlooking the resort's beautiful pools. Perfectly complementing the luxurious spa amenities are the full-service salon, barbershop, deluxe fitness room, and group exercise studio.
From Asian to nouvelle to the classic steakhouse, ARIA's 16 restaurants provide a wide variety of distinctive dining experiences. Award your tastes with an impressive collection of the world's most critically acclaimed chefs and restaurateurs, including Michael Mina, Jean-Georges Vongerichten, Julian Serrano, Sirio Maccioni, Jean-Philippe Maury, and The Light Group. For the first time, Michelin 3-star chef Masayoshi Takayama brings his unrivaled mastery of Japanese cuisine to Las Vegas with BARMASA. Also new to Las Vegas, James Beard Foundation Award-winning chef Shawn McClain introduces his innovative cuisine at Sage. Whatever your tastes, ARIA has something to satisfy your palate.
ARIA is your source for Las Vegas' premier meeting experience, featuring modern architecture, distinctive décor and 300,000 square feet of technologically advanced meeting and pre-function space. Four ballrooms offer the flexibility to accommodate groups of all sizes from 10 to 5,000 attendees, and three of them feature fully functioning theatrical stages. The world-class facility encompasses three levels and delivers 38 meeting rooms, including two exclusive boardrooms that range from 800 to 2,000 square feet. The north façade features a spectacular glass curtain wall overlooking ARIA's beautiful pools, providing a lush, landscaped backdrop and the warmth of natural light for special gatherings.