The Excalibur Hotel Las Vegas is one of the most exciting and different themed hotels in the southern portion of Las Vegas Boulevard. Nestled between the trendy and vibrant New York New York and the exotic Luxor Hotel, there are few Las Vegas hotels with a perfect blend of unique atmosphere and great location. The Excalibur features 3,991 guest rooms, including 72 suites. The rainbow and jewel tones of the interior have been updated with more subdued colors like navy blues and brown, new carpet lines much of the property and the several heavy chandeliers that formerly crowded the casino floor were removed, allowing for more natural light. Each new room will feature a 42-inch flat-screen television and décor that provides a bright, contemporary flair while staying true to the resort’s rich castle theme. The first new rooms will be available for booking in late December, with more to follow in the winter and spring.The updated and truly unique Excalibur Hotel Las Vegas is an excellent choice for budget-conscious traveler who wants to be in the center of absolutely everything Las Vegas has to offer. You work hard for your money. And when it’s time to play, you want a place that’s fun, not fancy. No velvet ropes and VIP lines – just friendly faces and good value. You know what you like. And you know where to get it. That’s why you, my friend, belong in a castle. Excalibur. You rule! Below is a list of current Excalibur promo code offers. To view the details and availability of each Excalibur promo, just click on the promotion link itself to be taken to the official Excalibur Las Vegas website and rate calendar.
Excalibur Promotions Update: The Excalibur currently has (6) promos running. Save up to 30% at Excalibur by using promo code WEB1020. Hey college spring breakers, Excalibur just added a Spring Break promotion just for you. Check it out below. Excalibur is also featuring and food and beverage credit promotion which includes a $20 dining credit so foodies, here's your chance. Like to start your Las Vegas getaway just a bit earlier in the day. Excalibur is offering a guaranteed early check-in option allowing you to get there as early as 9AM. A late check-out is also available as well as another option to do both, check-in early and check-out late. So many options at Excalibur that there is something for everyone. Enjoy your stay in the only castle on the strip, Excalibur Las Vegas. Have fun! (Updated 3/14/13 - VegasCodes.com)
- Exclusive low rates at Excalibur Las Vegas.
- 10% off spa retail items at Spa Excalibur.
- 2 for 1 Draft Beers & 2 for 1 Tequila Shots at Dick's Las Resort.
- 25% off one purchase at Kids of the Kingdom or Dragons Lair.
- Limited time promotion ends soon.
- Book by 4/29/13.
- Promo Code: XSB13WB
- Exclusive Excalibur Las Vegas Limited Time Discount.
- Book Now and Save 30%
- Offer ends 11-30-13
- Promo Code: WEB1020
- Excalibur Las Vegas Food & Beverage Credit Promotion.
- Receive a $20 dining credit.
- Promo ends 4-9-13
- Promo Code: ZFBM13W
- Excalibur Early Check-in & Late Check-Out Promo
- Guaranteed check-in at the Excalibur as early as 9am on your arrival day.
- Guaranteed check-out as late as 3pm on your day of departure.
- Just $20 extra per night over the regular online rate.
- Promotion ends 12-31-13
- Promo Code: XERLT12
- Excalibur Las Vegas Guaranteed Early Check-in promo.
- Check-in as early as 9am on your day of arrival.
- Just an extra $10 per night over the regular online rate.
- Offer ends 12-31-13
- Promo Code: XERLY12
- Excalibur Las Vegas Late Check-out Promotion
- Need some extra time to sleep, this is the promo for you.
- Guaranteed late check-out of 3pm on your day of departure.
- Just $10 per night over the regular online rate.
- Offer ends 12-31-13
- Promo Code: XLATE12
- Grand Opening: June 19, 1990
- 3,991 guest rooms, including 72 suites
- Two heated pools, a 25-seat whirlpool, a waterfall and two water slides
- Canterbury Wedding Chapel; Medieval attire is available for the bride and groom to rent
- 12,226 square feet of meeting and convention facilities
- Royal Treatment Spa & Fitness Center: 13,000 square-foot spa and workout facility featuring body treatments, massages, Aveda facial services and a state-of-the-art fitness center
- More than 100,000 square feet of gaming area
- With just one card, THE M Life offers slot and table game players the opportunity to earn valuable points redeemable for cash, complimentary rooms and show tickets
Entertainment and Attractions
- Tournament of Kings Dinner Show - a crowd-pleasing production adapted from the legend of King Arthur, featuring jousting, invading armies, dragons, pyrotechnics and acrobats with a Medieval-style dinner
- Thunder From Down Under - Australia's all-male review
- The Fantasy Faire Midway - home to two Magic Motion Machine Film Rides, numerous medieval-themed midway-style games, a state-of-the-art arcade and gift store
- Castle Walk - Filled with dozens of shops, four restaurants, two wedding chapels and a food court
- Dick's Last Resort - Finger foods, gigantic cocktails, live music and sassy service will set the stage for a dining experience where groups are encouraged to let loose and join in the unruliness
- The Steakhouse at Camelot - Zagat award-winning restaurant featuring fine steaks and seafood served in a castle chamber. A chef's table, wine cellar and cigar room complete the atmosphere
- Sir Galahad's Pub and Prime Rib House - A Tudor-style prime rib house and pub featuring carved prime rib
- Bucca di Beppo - Italian
- Sherwood Forest Cafe - Americam
- Round Table Buffet - Breakfast
Excalibur’s 100,000-square-foot casino offers sights and sounds for everyone. Guests can enjoy slot, video poker, and video keno machines. A variety of table games are available - from Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, Pai Gow Poker, Caribbean Stud Poker, Big Six & Mini-Baccarat to a full-Service keno lounge.
Race and sports betting customers can place their wagers in a sleek new facility, now open near Excalibur’s rotunda entrance. Like all new additions to Excalibur, the area’s design is “modieval,” a combination of modern elements with traditional medieval influences.
With just one card, MGM MIRAGE Players Club offers slot and table game players opportunities to earn valuable points redeemable for cash, complimentary rooms and show tickets at ten resorts and casinos – MGM Grand, Bellagio, Mandalay Bay, The Mirage, Treasure Island, Luxor, Monte Carlo, Excalibur, New York-New York, Beau Rivage and MGM Grand Detroit.
Don’t miss the most popular Las Vegas dinner show, Tournament of Kings Dinner Show at Excalibur. Invading armies! Dancing maidens! Jousting! Fireworks! And eating with your fingers!
A definite must for the ladies - visit Australia’s all-male revue Australia's Hottest Hunks: Thunder from Down Under at Excalibur You’ll laugh! You’ll stare! You may even faint! These guys will give you something to write home about!
Louie Anderson is one of the funniest and best-known comedians working today. He’s loved by television audiences who never missed his nightly hit series Family Feud or his appearances on late night chat shows. Spend an evening laughing with Louie as he shares his uniquely homespun brand of wry wisdom.
Opening in spring 2007, Excalibur’s expanded pool area will offer a number of new features, including: 30,000 additional square feet of deck space, two new swimming pools, cabanas, a casual restaurant with indoor/outdoor seating, hot tubs, sun decks, a waterfall and distinct, defined areas for families and adults.
Octane is a high-energy lounge on Excalibur’s “Castle Walk” level – the perfect place to grab a drink before dinner or after a show. In fact, Octane is a show in itself, thanks to a team of energetic bartenders and servers who break into high-energy dance routines throughout the evening. The music is classic rock. The look is biker “chic.” The vibe is pure adrenaline.
Characterized by family-style portions, with high quality traditional Italian dishes, Buca di Beppo is sure to bring out your inner Italian. The menu is inspired by classic Italian dishes that have been enjoyed for decades. Buca di Beppo offers dozens of delicious entrees, pastas, salads, pizzas and desserts, all served family style, with portions that each feed two to six people. Buca di Beppo delivers an Italian feast that will satisfy even your deepest cravings.
For those who wish to celebrate their nuptials in the style of King Arthur, Canterbury Wedding Chapels offer a variety of medieval attire. The bride and groom can choose from an assortment of costumes including king and queen, prince and princess or knight and lady. Costumes are similar to authentic dress of the 16th century and are accessorized with tiaras, crowns and swords. Not to exclude the wedding party, family and friends are encouraged to dress as the royal court.
Excalibur's new banquet and meeting facility houses over 12,000 square feet of space, perfectly arranged for any occasion. Nine different rooms are available for everything from a grand ballroom to a smaller intimate gathering. Our facility also offers complete catering services.