Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino invites you to enjoy the ultimate blend of both entertainment and sophistication. A golden example of hotel resort perfection. Recipient of the AAA Four Diamond Award five years in a row. Blending mystical architecture and tropical themes, this sensational hotel provides a perfect oasis after fun-filled days on the strip. Float down the lazy river and into the 11-acre beach, witness over 100 species of sharks and exotic fish in the Shark Reef and then catch the smash hit musical MAMMA MIA! featuring hit music from the pop sensation ABBA. It's the world of exotic luxury: 11 acres of beachside bliss, 135,000 square feet of casino, world-class dining, luxurious spa relaxation, a shark-themed aquarium make Mandalay Bay one of the premier resorts in Las Vegas. The theme here is casual elegance and comfort. A perfect night’s sleep-that’s what we sought to create with our Gold Class, a new class of rooms and suites. The theme here is casual elegance and comfort. Lofty pillow topped beds, triple high-thread count sheets, warm textiles in pleasing tones and 42" plasma TVs create the perfect environment for effortless relaxation or sweet dreams. With over 3,300 guestrooms Michael Mina (STRIPSTEAK).the best treatment possible for the duration of your stay. No matter what room or suite you select, you are guaranteed graceful furnishings, an impressive décor, great views, and many, many amenities. To view the details and availability of each Mandalay Bay promo, just click on the promotion link itself to be taken to the official Mandalay Bay Las Vegas website and rate calendar.
Mandalay Bay Promotions Update: Mandalay Bay currently has (5) promotions running. The first on the list is all about Mandalay Bay's pool and beach. Indeed, the Beach Is Open promo features what's best about summer fun and Las Vegas, the pools and Mandalay Bay has one of the best in Vegas. For college kids, there's a Spring Break promotion that features 20% off rooms, $50 Cabana credit and some food discounts. Everything a sleep deprived college kid could ever want! The second is the new Winter Perfection promo featuring discounts including 20% off room reservations, $300 savings booklet with discounts at The Shoppes at Mandalay Bay, Comp'd admission to the Foundation room at the House of Blues, buy (1) get second half-off discounts for spa treatments and breakfast and discount admission to the Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay. Culinary lovers, check out the Food and Beverage Credit promo. Last but not least, the third promotion guarantees and room type with either two queens for 1 king bed. (Update 3/20/13 - VegasCodes.com)
- The Beach is now open at Mandalay Bay.
- Enjoy the wave pool, lazy river, sand beach and Beachside Casino.
- Reserve now and receive and $50 Cabana credit.
- $25 Sand Dollars to be used on the beach.
- $4 off House of Blues Speciality Drink in souvenier glass.
- Promo ends 9/1/13.
- Mandlay Bay Promo Code: PBO23H
- Food Lovers - Here's your special Mandalay Bay promotion.
- First, 20% off rooms at Mandalay Bay Las Vegas.
- Next, a $75 food and beverage credit during your stay.
- Offer ends 4/15/13
- Promo Code: ZFBM13W
- Attention spring breakers, here's your promo at Mandalay Bay.
- 20% off room rates.
- $50 Cabana credit.
- Free grilled corn plazero with purchase of one entree at Hussongs.
- Free bruschetta with purchase of one entree at Slice of Pizza.
- Promo ends 4/29/13
- Promo Code: PSPBC3H
- Fall Perfection promotion with 20% off room rates.
- $300 Savings booklet for The Shoppes at Mandalay Bay.
- Complimentary admission to The Foundation Room at the House Of Blues.
- Buy one spa treatment, get the second 50% off.
- Buy one breakfast at the Crossroads and get the second 50% off.
- Discount admission to the Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay.
- Offer ends 5-31-13
- Promo Code: P10FPHS
- Guarantee a room type at Mandalay Bay
- No need to worry about how many beds.
- Know room configuration, two queens or one king by guaranteeing it.
- Offer ends 1-31-14
- Promo Code: PQQ
- Grand opening: March 2, 1999
- AAA Four Diamond Award winner nine consecutive years (2000-2009)
- Total rooms and suites on property including THEhotel: 4,332
- Two spas, Spa Mandalay and BATHHOUSE, feature a wide array of culturally inspired world treatments and services
- Three wedding chapels feature a sophisticated, contemporary design, capable of accommodating 50-100 guests
- Complimentary 23-hour tram transports guests between Mandalay Bay, Luxor and Excalibur
- More than 135,000 square feet of gaming area
- With just one card, MGM MIRAGE Players Club offers slot and table game players opportunities to earn valuable points redeemable for cash, complimentary rooms and show tickets at ten resorts and casinos - Luxor, MGM Grand, Bellagio, Mandalay Bay, The Mirage, Monte Carlo, New York-New York, MGM Grand Detroit and Beau Rivage in Biloxi, Miss.
- Disney's The Lion King - Experience the phenomenon. Visually stunning, technically astounding and with a musical score like none other you've ever heard.
- House of Blues Concert Hall - Intimate 1,800- seat venue hosts eclectic mix of quality live music
- Mandalay Bay Events Center - 12,000-seat conference, entertainment, sporting, special events
- Eyecandy sound lounge & bar - features unrivaled technology that will redefine the Las Vegas nightlife experience
- Shark Reef - More than 2,000 animals on display, 100 species including 15 types of sharks
- Mandalay Beach - 11-acre tropical water environment featuring more than 2,700 tons of real sand with the signature 1.6-million gallon wave pool capable of waves up to six feet high. Directly on the sand and just feet from the crashing waves, a new three-story, climate-controlled, glass-fronted casino offers fabulous new amenities for guests
- The Shoppes at Mandalay Place - located on a 100,000 square foot sky bridge connecting Luxor with Mandalay Bay; includes unique shopping venues such as the one-and-only United States-based Nike Golf Store
- Wolfgang Puck's Trattoria del Lupo - Italian
- Rick Moonen's RM Seafood - Contemporary Seafood
- StripSteak - Steak House
- Mix - Classic French & American
- Aureole - American. Aureole's visual trademark is a four-story wine tower
At 135,000 square feet in size, the Mandalay Bay Hotel's casino is one of the largest in Las Vegas. The casino boasts more than 120 tables with an array of table games, that includes Roulette, Poker, Blackjack, Craps, and more. High-rollers can enjoy that high-stakes area. If you prefer slots and video poker machines, the casino has over 2,400 – you're sure to find your lucky slot! Sports enthusiasts will appreciate the full-service Race & Sports Book.
With just one card, MGM MIRAGE Players Club offers slot and table game players opportunities to earn valuable points redeemable for cash, complimentary rooms and show tickets at ten resorts and casinos – MGM Grand, Bellagio, Mandalay Bay, The Mirage, Luxor, Excalibur, Monte Carlo, New York-New York, Beau Rivage and MGM Grand Detroit.
From mega-concerts to stimulating nightlife and from Broadway hits to outdoor beach performances, the question isn’t what to do at Mandalay Bay – it’s where to begin. The smash Broadway musical MAMMA MIA! takes center stage in the 1,600-seat Mandalay Bay Theatre. Based on the hits songs of ABBA and set on a mythical Greek island, MAMMA MIA! is a love story that crosses continents and generations.
An eclectic mix of quality live music from artists such as Bob Dylan, B.B. King, Guns N’ Roses, LeAnn Rimes and Seal can be found in the House of Blues concert hall. For those in search of a more tantalizing experience, the professionally trained dancers of Ivan Kane’s Forty Deuce perform seductive strip tease numbers to the sounds of a three-piece jazz trio.
Not your typical aquarium, Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay is a total sensory experience designed to transport visitors on an undersea adventure. Fourteen exhibits allow visitors to view 100 aquatic creatures, including 15 species of shark.
The outdoor island stage located within an 11-acre beach area is unique to Mandalay Bay and has featured such performers as Hall & Oates, Billy Idol and the Go-Go's. Directly on the sand and just feet from the crashing waves, a new three-story, climate-controlled, glass-fronted casino will offer fabulous new amenities for guests. Sliding glass panels will provide open-air access to the sand and surf while still allowing guests to beat-the-heat in air-conditioned comfort
Whether your event or meeting is large or small, our staff is ready to deliver anything you request in virtually the blink of an eye. From business services to audio-video production needs to theme parties, our staff will do everything possible to make your event a success. The four-level Mandalay Bay Convention Center is a facility for every function. In addition to nearly one million square feet of exhibit space, the Mandalay Bay Convention Center also features ballrooms ranging from 10,000 to 100,000 square feet.
The restaurants at Mandalay Bay are a combination of eclectic menus, famous names and spectacular settings. Featuring the finest international cuisine and restaurateurs, we appeal to the more adventurous side of your appetite. Guests delight in the culinary
establishments of such top-rated chefs and restaurateurs as Michael Mina (STRIPSTEAK), Alain Ducasse (Mix in Las Vegas), Rick Moonen (rm seafood), Charlie Palmer (Aureole), Hubert Keller (Fleur de Lys, Burger Bar), and Wolfgang Puck (Trattoria del Lupo).