You may not believe your eyes upon encountering a tropical oasis in the desert, but this hotel is no mirage – it's The Mirage on the Las Vegas Strip. Timeless beauty, tropical surroundings and exceptional service make The Mirage one of the most beloved hotels in the city. The Mirage completed a fresh new makeover in August 2008, the transformation of this AAA Four Diamond Polynesian paradise includes the addition of new restaurants, a dynamic nightclub, a modern gaming area, and more! The Mirage offers exquisite AAA Four Diamond accommodations that provide the utmost in comfort and convenience to leisure and business travelers alike. The 2,763 deluxe rooms feature two color schemes: an uplifting, casually elegant room colored with shades of soft yellow with verdant accents and a rich, gracefully decorated room with shades of burnt cedar and cranberry. Custom-made wall coverings, draperies and carpeting reflect these sophisticated color schemes. Artwork, including florals, landscapes and still-lifes, enhances the residential quality and elegance of the decor. Guest rooms feature rich hues and imported fabrics in a refined atmosphere of sophisticated comfort. Many are available with breathtaking views of the tropical pool, majestic mountains or Las Vegas Strip. True to its history as a pioneer in the gaming and hospitality industry, the Mirage casino is large, easy to navigate and home to thousands of slot machines, dozens of table games, an enormous race and sports book and one of the city's popular poker rooms. To view the details and availability of each Mirage Las Vegas promo, just click on the promotion link itself to be taken to the official Mirage Las Vegas website and rate calendar.
Mirage Promotions Update: Mirage Las Vegas if definately a hot spot but in terms of current promotions it's a bit cool right now. There are currently (2) promotions currently running at the Mirage. Rates as low as $89 per night is currently being offered at the Mirage. Mirage's golf promotion features a 15% off 3 nights stay plus 30% off at three select Las Vegas course. Check back soon for more promos at the Mirage. (Updated 3/17/13 - VegasCodes.com)
- Low promo rates.
- Book a Mirage room and enjoy one of the most iconic hotels in the Las Vegas Strip.
- Volcanic eruptions are complimentary.
- Promotional offer ends soon so book today.
- Offer ends 4/30/13.
- Rates from just $89 per night.
- Mirage golf promotion.
- 30% off three select Las Vegas golf courses.
- 15% off a (3) nights stay at Mirage Las Vegas.
- Offer ends 4/30/13
- Promo Code: WALTERS
- Grand Opening: November 22, 1989
- 2,763 deluxe and tower deluxe rooms, 281 elegant suites in four styles
- Includes custom-designed furnishings, sophisticated decor and convenient amenities, including in-room mini bars, irons, ironing boards, private safes and hairdryers
- Outdoor tropical pool environment includes two pools, three spas surrounded by waterfalls, lush foliage, private cabanas and an outdoor cafe
- Bare, a European-style pool, caters to guests 21 and older; Offers an upscale, adult pool experience
- 90,000 square-foot Mirage Events Center
- More than 170,000 square feet of meeting and convention facilities
- More than 100,000 square feet of gaming area
- With just one card, MGM MIRAGE Players Club offers slot and table game players opportunities to earn valuable points redeemable for cash, complimentary rooms and show tickets at ten resorts and casinos - Luxor, MGM Grand, Bellagio, Mandalay Bay, The Mirage, Monte Carlo, New York-New York, MGM Grand Detroit and Beau Rivage in Biloxi, Miss
- LOVE - Brings together the magic of Cirque du Soleil with the spirit and passion of the most beloved rock group of all time - The Beatles
- The Mirage Volcano - Sits on a three-acre lagoon and has a magnificent display of more than 3,000 lights computerized to simulate flowing lava
- The Beatles Revolution Lounge - Inspired by the spirit of The Beatles and crated by Cirque du Soleil, the lounge is revolutionary in design and atmosphere offering a cutting-edge, interactive experience
- JET - 15,000 square feet of modern decor in three distinct rooms that offer different music
- Japonais - Japanese cuisine
- STACK - American steak house
- Fin - Authentic Chinese cuisine
- kokomo's - Steaks and seafood
Set amidst a lush, tropical décor, The Mirage casino is an elegant yet comfortable oasis. Offering a variety of slots, video poker and table games, The Mirage casino has something for everyone. Works by renowned glass sculptor Dale Chihuly complement the new contemporary look of The Mirage’s High Limit Lounge and Baccarat gaming area. Unique finishes and textures, such as bronze, stainless steel, wood and glass, exemplify modern design throughout the lounge’s three semi-private gaming areas. Steps away guests find the new High Limit Slot area. Designed with inviting, contemporary, earth tones, the area has a private buffet and lounge.
With just one card, MGM MIRAGE Players Club offers slot and table game players opportunities to earn valuable points redeemable for cash, complimentary rooms and show tickets at ten resorts and casinos – MGM Grand, Bellagio, Mandalay Bay, The Mirage, Excalibur, Luxor, Monte Carlo, New York-New York, Beau Rivage and MGM Grand Detroit.
The June 2006 premiere of The Beatles™ LOVE™ brings the magic of Cirque du Soleil® together with the spirit and passion behind the most beloved rock group of all time to create a vivid, intimate and powerful entertainment experience. Drawn from the poetry of The Beatles’ lyrics, LOVE explores the content of the songs within a series of scenes inhabited by both real and imaginary people. An international cast of 60 channel a raw, youthful energy which is underscored by aerial performances, extreme sports and urban, freestyle dance. A custom-built theatre featuring 360-degree seating, high-definition video projections and a panoramic surround sound system also allow audiences to experience the music of The Beatles like never before.
From the Las Vegas Strip, visitors are immediately enveloped by an entrance garden of towering waterfalls which cascade over rockscapes 50 feet to a lagoon below. In 2007, The Mirage volcano – the iconic feature recognized around the world – will regale visitors with more intense fire explosions, seemingly hotter lava and louder sound effects for an even more realistic experience.
Once inside, visitors find themselves surrounded by an indoor atrium featuring towering palm trees, cascading waterfalls and a forest of tropical flora including banana trees, elephant ears and tropical orchids. Checking in at the front desk reveals another sensory experience – a 20,000-gallon aquarium stocked 90 species of sea life including sharks, puffer fish and angelfish.
Siegfried & Roy’s Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat recently launched its new dolphin “Trainer for a Day” program. The day-long adventure provides guests with the unforgettable memories of working side by side with animal experts and a family of Atlantic bottlenose dolphins. The animal care facility also is available for group events.
Private cabanas around the pool feature flat-screen televisions, Bose® Wave® Radios, phones, safes and exquisitely designed teak lounge chairs. These cabanas offer guests the opportunity to enjoy the sun or the shade, to have privacy or to socialize. Bare at The Mirage offers an exclusive adult alternative to the typical Las Vegas pool experience. With its distinctive contemporary ambiance and ultra VIP service, Bare is ideal for those wanting to relax, kick-back and socialize or turn up the music and heat up the day. A European-style pool experience, Bare caters to adults 21 years of age and older.
From USDA Prime beef to delectable Asian cuisine, The Mirage offers something for every dining taste. Fin, a high-end contemporary Chinese restaurant, features the innovative creations of Chef Chi Choi, a master of the Hong Kong-style wok. STACK Restaurant & Bar combines a warm, welcoming environment with the fun, approachable American cuisine of Chef Brian Massie. A contemporary, open design and sleek new bar now can be found at kokomo’s – one of the city’s most successful steakhouses – while Japonais, an extension of the Chicago restaurant, offers the best in new Asian cuisine to this impressive lineup. The Mirage also provides guests relaxed, informal dining including Cravings – The Ultimate Buffet Experience, Caribe Cafè, Noodle Kitchen, California Pizza Kitchen, Coconuts Ice Cream Shop, The Roasted Bean, and Paradise Café.
Conveniently located on the ground floor, The Mirage meeting and convention facilities offer exceptional comfort and flexibility, accommodating the most intimate of dinners or lavish banquets. The convention complex provides 27 meeting rooms, including an executive boardroom featuring advanced communication technology. The 90,000-square-foot Mirage Events Center offers the flexibility to create ballrooms of 10,000, 30,000 or 60,000 square feet. Multiple freight doors, loading docks and a 30-foot ceiling make the center ideal for trade shows, entertainment productions and elegant food and beverage occasions for groups of 10 to 8,650 people. The Mirage Events Center is located adjacent to the 40,000-square-foot Grand Ballroom and creates a convention complex of more than 170,000 square feet.
Shadow Creek, One of the nation’s most exclusive and top-rated golf courses. Comfort and service in the European tradition combined with the latest fitness, health and beauty services are available to guests at the Spa and Salon Mirage. Featured along the Street of Shops at The Mirage is an exclusive collection of designer boutiques for men and women, which bring a feeling of the fashionable European shopping boulevard to Las Vegas.